
As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, the children in Mexico have their own holiday - Día del Niño. In honor of this special day, we took a Friday off of school in order to throw a party for the kids.

All of the teachers were supposed to dress like children and for me this was incredibly easy - I just went as myself (with pigtails). The party began with a time of praise and worship led by some of the teachers. This was followed with a devotional given by one of the house dads. After the devotional, we went outside to watch a 3D movie in an inflatable movie theater we had rented for the party. It was

pretty cool! Once the movie was over, the kids were free to play on the inflatable slide or just enjoy time with their friends. We ate, we laughed, we took pictures. It was another great party in Mexico. I'm still waiting for the Day of the Adult though ...
No comments:
Post a Comment