Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2-4

As most of you know, I recently turned 24. It’s hard to believe that another year has gone by! I continue to be amazed at the blessings that God pours out and at what He is doing in my life. Many of you may remember that last year, my parents came to Mexico to visit and arrived on my birthday. They arrived with a suitcase full of gifts and cards from friends and family. It was such a special birthday for me because my real family and my Mexican family were together. To be honest, I don’t think anything will ever be able to top that birthday BUT … this year’s birthday was pretty great too. The girls house where I live and the boys house next door planned a ‘surprise’ birthday party for me. After church, we went to Molino de Flores – a beautiful park – and spent the day picnicking, playing games, and eating cake. It was a day of fun and fellowship and I really enjoyed celebrating with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment